Location: Wilmington, NC 28405 Kings Grant Area
Role: Seller Representation
Year Built: 1999
Sq Ft: 967
List Price: $260,000
Full MLS listing details: https://www.flexmls.com/share/9iNrG/805-Grathwol-Drive-Wilmington-NC-28405
Full video tour, scroll down for photos and description details:
This exceptional single family home, priced well below the median price for the area, is move in ready and a wonderful option for first-time homebuyers, downsizers and investors seeking a perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
This lovely patio home offers a single-story layout with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, creating a cozy yet spacious living environment. The cathedral ceilings and smart layout allow for a maximization of living space. The primary bedroom with its high ceilings and a walk-in closet, separate from the other two bedrooms, allows for privacy and comfort.
The heart of this home lies in its recent updates and the open floor plan. A new roof in 2018 ensures durability and peace of mind, while the 2023 upgrades include new LVP flooring, fresh paint, new ceiling fans, and new toilets, enhancing the overall modern and welcoming atmosphere.
Step through the sliding glass door to the patio and discover a fully fenced backyard, in addition to the curb appeal of the front yard. With proximity to Kings Grant Park, UNCW, Wrightsville Beach, and downtown Wilmington, this home offers easy access to recreational amenities, educational institutions, and vibrant cultural experiences.
What the current owners love:
- A great floor plan and primary suite, cathedral ceilings, and walk-in closet.
- The living room, dining area and kitchen feature a large open space.
- With the high ceilings, large windows in front, a sliding glass door in back and a breeze from the new ceiling fan, it’s bright, comfortable and feels larger than the square footage implies.
- It’s low maintenance.
- They love being located in the Kings Grant neighborhood featuring the wonderful King’s Grant Park.
- Newly renovated the park has new playgrounds for big and little kids, basketball court, a new picnic shelter and large field for baseball or just running around.
- And you’re only minutes from restaurants, shopping areas, downtown, UNCW, the airport and highway.
Make this sweet home yours!
Hi, I'm Kim Crouch, and I help people and investment entities buy and sell their homes in Wilmington and coastal southeast North Carolina!
1001 Millitary Cutoff Rd Suite 101
Wilmington, NC 28403
schedule your free consultation